Monday, October 16, 2006

World Champion student!

Kara Kimble, age 17, writes
"I am a student studying Travel and Tourism at Dunstable College’s The Learning Warehouse Leighton Linslade. On November 7 2006 I flew to Malta with the Great British Kickboxing team to take part in the World championships.
I was in Malta for one week where I trained in the hotels gym with some team mates. Then on Sunday 12 I fought for the title. I entered into 3 categories; point scoring, light continuous and full contact. I am pleased to say that I took first place in all 3 categories, and I am especially pleased I came first in full contact as that was the one my instructor really wanted me to have."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats great! im a blackbelt kickboxer starting at dunstable college in sept (07). is there somewhere to train on campus?